The Queens Clinic is proud to announce the arrival of our brand new service, the Vitamin Infusion!
Taking your daily vitamins orally means that only 10% of the useful components are absorbed into the body. By administering high concentrations of vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, we can ensure that you will receive 100% of the health-improving substances that will keep you healthy, and most importantly, happy.
What are the main benefits?
- Protecting against sun damage
- Improving the health and vitality of your skin, hair and nails
- Revitalising you, making you look and feel healthier, happier and full of energy
- People looking for the ULTIMATE, natural beauty treatment – revitalizing your body both internally and externally!
Health and Wellness:
- Enhancing your athletic performance
- Boosting your immune system
- Reducing fatigue
- Improving sexual function, sensation and satisfaction
- Protecting against colds and flu
- Fighting and protecting against chronic infections
- People with intestinal malabsorption
- Women in the menopause
- Pre-natal, antenatal and post-natal nourishment
- Patients undergoing IVF or fertility treatments
- Promoting faster, better surgical wound healing
- Post-major surgery
Who are they recommended for?
Vitamin Infusions are suitable for men and women of all ages, and are a highly recommended way to repair tissues and boost your overall health whenever you are feeling under the weather or in need of that extra boost.
People who will especially benefit from Vitamin Infusions include:
- Students undergoing stressful exams and revision studies
- People with highly stressful, busy schedules
- Men and women undergoing fertility and/or pregnancy treatment
- Women in the menopause who are in need of a boost
How frequently should I have them?
This will depend on the individual. Some people may benefit from having them every 6 months, whereas others may want them every 6 weeks. We recommend having Vitamin Injections every 3 months. This will ensure that you are consistently receiving a good amount of vitamins and minerals so that you consistently feel the benefits.