Vaginal tightening is carried out to improve the contour of the vaginal wall and to reduce the size of the muscles.
Vaginal tightening is carried out to improve the contour of the vaginal wall and to reduce the size of the muscles, which allow the woman to enjoy sex with greater sensation. It can also help women who feel some air coming out from the vagina when they are having sex or bend over, and women with a loose pelvic floor.
Why have the procedure?
- If you feel very loose
- If, when you cough or sneeze, some involuntary urine escapes
- If you are unable to tighten yourself up using normal pelvic floor exercises
- If you feel lower back pain due to clenching and straining to support the muscles
- If you are not enjoying sexual sensations due to the looseness
- If your partner is consistently complaining about the looseness
The care of our patients is our number one concern
What does the procedure involve?
Non-surgical intervention involves using a laser and is tailored to you by your gynaecologist
Surgical intervention involves reducing the size of the excess vagina as well as approximating the muscles
What are the main benefits?
- Increased self esteem
- No longer feeling embarrassed by the sounds, air and/or urine coming out
- Improves mild stress incontinence
- Improves mild vaginal prolapse
- Reduces mild vaginal infection
- Stronger pelvic floor muscles
- Tighter feeling for your partner during vaginal intercourse, with greater sexual sensations and enjoyment for you both